And in the evening, in a warm atmosphere, and a varied musical background, come and taste our organic and local craft beer from the Brasserie du Grand Bison:
– Fontilla, a lager and light beer,
– the Tribal, golden tasting,
– the Cromignonne, white and exquisite,
– the Flambeuse, amber and tasty,
– Jade, white and discreet
For lovers of white wine, rosé and red, we offer a collection of good organic and local bottles, and of course the delicious Blanquette of the region!
And for kids, and recalcitrant alcoholics, you’ll find a good old lemonade or tonic and the famous Mountain Cola!
Regular theme nights
Evenings on various themes are organized regularly, most often combining culinary and musical!
– Mexican evening including the Mexican chili appetizer accompanied by rice coffee and digestive fruit salad, on a tropical musical background!
– Tour of the musical world and Apéro Tapas: a short tour of the world of traditional songs for a musical journey. From Africa to Romania and from Spain to South America, without moving!
Concerts are regularly organized, most often on Fridays and Saturdays. Local groups or a little further (sometimes to the borders of Occitania!), Musical horizons ranging from jazz to flamenco and Latin music, to Celtic music or rap, come to us share of their talent.
It is sometimes requested a small participation at the entrance, to help the artists, or the entry is free and it is the artists themselves who pass the hat!
Evenings card games, such as poker, belote, tarot, or evenings chess, are regularly organized or can also be improvised.
Do not hesitate to come to the Café one night with the game you like to share!
Screenings of films, short films or documentaries are also part of the program, sometimes in the context of festivals, and sometimes followed by a debate, or other times accompanied by a musical animation.
– Projection of a series of animated short films.
– Screening of a documentary film within the framework of the Alimenterre Festival, and debate around the questions of the world food.
– Projection of a silent film, accompanied by the improvisation of a virtuoso pianist!
The Café offers an internet area on the floor of the Café, free access and open to all: three computers are at your service. You just have to leave a small coin in the piggy bank for your prints and scanned documents!
The opening hours are those of the opening of the Café, namely from 8:30 to 10:30 in the morning, and from 17h to 19h in the evening, throughout the winter!
Le café est un espace ouvert à la location, n’hésitez pas à nous contacter pour organiser vos événements !